What is most important for SolarVenti ("SV") is that as a user of our services you feel comfortable with the processing of the personal data that comes into our possession when you use our services and, for example, create a user profile or register for one of our services. SV's policy on the protection of personal data applies to the website www.solarventi.es and all other websites, apps, programs, services and tools offered by or on behalf of SV and which refer to the policy - this applies irrespective of how you get access to the services, e.g. via computer, tablet, mobile devices or other data terminal equipment. Below we will describe how we process your personal data.
This policy on the protection of personal data is a supplement to, but does not replace, any other policies and terms which have been established regarding the use of the individual service offered by SV.
SV collects and process your personal data. The data we collect and process in the given situation varies, but the personal data may be the following:
- Master data, including your name, address, telephone number, date of birth, gender, email address.
- Information about the purchase and delivery of products or services, e.g. products from our office ("HQ"), including through any web shops, WiFi and other services.
- Data sent from your mobile device/data terminal equipment when you visit our websites, use our services or receive services. This may include information about your device ID, type of device, browser type, duration of visit, geographical location, electronic address (for example IP and MAC address), data terminal equipment and connection information, reference URL, preferences and information about your use of SV's websites and services. This personal data is also collected through cookies and beacons etc.
Your personal data collected through the various technologies, channels and platforms may be combined.
The personal data is collected and stored for example (but not exclusively) in connection with the ordering of products or services, completion of questionnaires, ordering of materials, participation in competitions, when you send a question by email, when you create a profile; meaning when you register as a user, when you use our services or otherwise give us information, for example through social media or third party services.
We use your personal data to:
- Provide you with the services that you demand, including handling of orders and competitions.
- Inform you about practicalities in connection with your project
- Improve our knowledge of you; which among other things enables us to send you more relevant marketing material, and
- Send you direct marketing material by electronic mail, push notifications or other technologies.
- The data may also be used to make statistics of the users of our website www.solarventi.es
The content of this website is the property of SolarVenti España and is protected by intellectual property laws. The trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos and products displayed on this website are protected by intellectual property laws, and no use of any of these may be made without the prior written approval of SolarVenti España.
In certain situations SV will disclose your personal data that we process. Your personal data may be disclosed to:
- Suppliers that we cooperate with, including providers of technical support and operation of our services, financial institutions; or
- in connection with orders, sale, tasks or any other transfer of the content on the website or other services; or
- if it is required by a court ruling or if it is required by or has legal basis in current legislation.
We use technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data from manipulation, loss, destruction or access by unauthorized persons, or processing contrary to legislation. Our security procedures are regularly revised on the basis of the newest developments in technology and threat assessments.
However, we cannot guarantee that your personal data is completely protected against someone who intends to and succeeds in circumventing our security measures and gains access to the data.
You are entitled to receive information about and object to the processing of your personal data. Upon sending your request to SV, you are entitled to have corrected, deleted or blocked any data that turns out to be incorrect or misleading or has been processed contrary to legislation.
SV does not store personal data in a manner that makes it possible to identify you for a longer period of time than what is necessary considering the purpose of the processing of the data.